How does the association work?
- SEVA is an association of legal entities
- Members meet regularly in the Executive Committee, which addresses all relevant topics and activities on an ongoing basis
- SEVA actively proposes measures and legislation in all areas that are important for business in the electromobility sector
- SEVA regularly comments on legislation and various strategic documents produced by public authorities
- Members receive regular information via informative emails
- Members can use the association’s marketing channels to communicate their products and services
Why become a member?
SEVA represents the electric mobility sector in Slovakia. Its aim is to promote the interests of its members in relation to central and local government authorities and other actors. The association aims to initiate and participate in the preparation of policies and strategic materials, legislation and projects in the field of electromobility. The association also aims to disseminate information on electric mobility and to promote active cooperation between public administrations, educational institutions, businesses and international partners.
SEVA is a national representative and member in the European Association for Electromobility (AVERE).
SEVA membership offers:
- Mutual networking with other members and the opportunity to communicate about business and common interests
- Access to electromobility news and information
- Shaping the ecosystem, participating in the preparation of legislation and supporting measures
- Information on new developments at the European Union level – SEVA is the national representative in the European Association for Electromobility (AVERE)
- The possibility of using the association’s marketing channels to promote members’ products and services
How to become a member
A legal entity operating in the electromobility sector can become a member of SEVA. Interested members should apply using the form available on this page or by email. Once membership has been approved by the General Assembly, a membership fee must be paid (the current fee is EUR 1,000). Upon payment, the applicant becomes a full member and can participate in all the benefits and activities of the association.